Policies, tERMS & conditions
Disclaimers - please read carefully
- Holistic Retreat Centre – We focus on body-mind-spirit integration. We are not a medical spa.
- Food & Allergies – We provide a daily set menu, vegetarian cuisine and some gluten-free. We do not ensure food is nut-free as nuts are a source of protein in our kitchen. We are not equipped to deal with food preferences, severe allergies, medical diets, customized meal plans or administer EPIPEN.
- Smoke-free – We are designated smoke-free inside and out.
- We do not serve alcohol. Guests are welcome to keep wine in their room. However, please note that alcohol and caffeine neutralizes all body detox efforts. We are not equipped to deal with substance addiction or mental health issues.
- Please read Grail Springs Peace Intention
- Cell Phones, Laptops, Tablets – With respect for all guests and a wish to maintain a peaceful atmosphere, we require electronics are only used in your guest room or outside in parking lot. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Photo taking with phones and cameras is permitted with respect towards other guests privacy.
Check-in time 4pm to 6pm:
- We guarantee rooms will be ready by 4pm.
- You are welcome to come early and check-in to assigned locker, enjoy extra spa services, or order lunch for early arrival.
- It is important to arrive prior to 6pm. Front desk check-in closes at 8pm. Dining room closes at 7pm.
Check-out time 12pm. We can assign a locker if you'd like to stay until later in the day:
- Order lunch on check-out day or a lunch-to-go. Enjoy facilities, extra spa. We are happy to assign you a locker.
- 50% deposit is required per person at time of booking to guarantee reservation. Please read cancelation terms and conditions below.
Using a Gift Certificate?
- 50% deposit is required per person at time of booking to guarantee reservation. You may use all or a portion of your gift certificate as your secured deposit. Same policies apply to the gift certificate deposit as if using a credit card deposit.
Third Party Paying for Your Stay?
- Stays paid for by third party requires payment in full including taxes, a signed letter of authorization and a photocopy of front and back of driver's license. Must be received within 24 hours of making reservation.
Need a date change?
- There are no date changes allowed 21 days prior to arrival.
- 2 to 4-night stays: are subject to $100 per person admin fee.
- 5-night stays and longer: are subject to $200 per person admin fee.
- If you feel there is a possibility you may have to cancel due to medical emergency, we recommend contacting your credit card company to ensure you have cancelation insurance. Grail Springs is not liable for cancelations made 21 days prior to arrival.
Cancelation and refunds 21 days before arrival:
- 2 to 4-night stays: are subject to $100 per person admin fee. Balance refunded.
- 5-night stays and longer: are subject to $200 per person admin fee. Balance refunded.
Cancelations within 21 days of arrival:
- 100% of deposit per person is forfeited.
- No refunds are granted for early departure for any reason. Entire balance owing will be charged to pre-authorized credit card registered to the room.
Missed or Canceled Appointments:
- Canceled appointments with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 50% of service.
- Missed appointments will be charged 100% of service.
Pre-Authorization and longer stays:
- Guests are required to present on check-in a personalized credit care for pre-authorization on the balance owing including add-on services and taxes.
- Guests staying 10-nights or longer are required to make further deposits every 7-days equal to the amount of current charges.
- Tipping is at the discretion of guests. We do not accept tips via credit cards. Tip envelopes are available for your convenience.
Guest Speaker Disclaimer
- Evening workshops that are not fulfilled by a guest presenter for any reason, refunds will not be granted. We will however do our very best to find replacements for presenters who cancel unexpectedly.
Loyalty Program: Same Time Next Year?
- Ask about out Loyalty Program prior to check-out and save on your next journey!
Health & Safety Disclaimer
- Grail Springs is not equipped to host those individuals with drug or alcohol addictions, mental illness, transmittable diseases, those under a doctors care, or severe food allergies. Grail Springs reserves the right to cancel a reservation due to any of the above at any time without penalty to Grail Springs if guest has misrepresented.
- Grail Springs provides a smoke-free environment and also one of peace and tranquility for the purposes of creating a santuary for complete relaxation, transformation and soul healing for each and every guest. We reserve the right to request that a guest depart early without refund if at any time they are not respectful towards other guests, staff or not following the Peace Intention Guidelines. Please be sure to read and following the Grail Springs Peace Intention Guidelines. Our Guest Services staff and/or our Life Coaches are alway there for you if you require someone to talk to.
Hop on Airport Shuttle on Sundays - $60 plus tax each way when booking 7, 14 or 21-nights:
- Depart Toronto Airport at 1:30pm - Flight should be scheduled to arrive no later than 12:15pm, leaving enough time to get through customs and luggage claim. Shuttle will stop in Peterborough at 3pm for beverage, washroom break and transfer. Arrive at Grail Springs at 4:30pm.
- Depart Grail Springs at 9:45am - When booking flight home make sure that if it is an International flight, it should depart no earlier than 3pm, Domestic flights should depart no earlier than 2:30pm. Shuttle stops in Peterborough at 11:30pm for beverage, washroom break and transfer. Arrives at Toronto Airport at 1:00pm.
Ontario Accessibility Program
- Our organization make available documents that are required by the Customer Service Standard upon request. [O. Reg. 429/07, s. 8(1) & (2) & 9(1)]