Disclaimers - please read carefully
- Holistic Retreat Centre – We focus on body-mind-spirit integration. We are not a medical spa.
- Food & Allergies – We provide a daily set menu, vegetarian cuisine and some gluten-free. We do not ensure food is nut-free as nuts are a source of protein in our kitchen. We are not equipped to deal with food preferences, severe allergies, medical diets, customized meal plans or administer EPIPEN.
- Smoke-free – We are designated smoke-free inside and out.
- We do not serve alcohol. Guests are welcome to keep wine in their room. However, please note that alcohol and caffeine neutralizes all body detox efforts. We are not equipped to deal with substance addiction or mental health issues.
- Guests are required to read and follow the Grail Springs Peace Intention
- Cell Phones, Laptops, Tablets – With respect for all guests and a wish to maintain a peaceful atmosphere, we require electronics are only used in your guest room or outside in parking lot. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Photo taking with phones and cameras is permitted with respect towards other guests privacy.
Check-in time 4pm to 6pm:
- We guarantee rooms will be ready by 4pm.
- You are welcome to come early and check-in to assigned locker, enjoy extra spa services, or order lunch for early arrival.
- It is important to arrive prior to 6pm. Front desk check-in closes at 8pm. Dining room closes at 7pm.
Check-out time 12pm. We can assign a locker if you'd like to stay until later in the day:
- Order lunch on check-out day or lunch to go. Enjoy the facilities, extra spa. We are happy to assign a locker so you can stretch out your check-out day.
- 50% deposit is required per person at time of booking to guarantee reservation.
- Pre-authorization for full amount owing plus taxes will be processed at check-in with a secured credit card.
- Stays paid for by third party requires payment in full including taxes and gratuities, a signed letter of authorization and a photocopy of front and back of drivers license. Must be received within 24 hours of making reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate?
- 50% deposit is required per person at time of booking to guarantee reservation. You may use all or a portion of your gift certificate as your secured deposit. Same cancelation policies apply to the Gift Certificate deposit as if using a credit card deposit.
Third Party Paying for Your Stay?
- Stays paid for by third party requires payment in full including taxes and gratuities, a signed letter of authorization and a photocopy of front and back of driver's license. Must be received within 24 hours of making reservation or will be voided.
Need a date change?
- There is no charge for a date changes made 30 days prior to arrival.
- 2 to 4-nights: date changes made 29 to 15 days prior to arrival will be subject to a $100/person admin fee.
- 5 to 14-nights: date changes made 29 to 15 days prior to arrival will be subject to a $200/person admin fee.
- 15 to 21-nights: changes made 29 to 15 days prior to arrival will be subject to a $300/person admin fee.
- Date change is not accepted within 14 days prior to arrival
Cancelations before 30 days of arrival:
- 2 to 4-nights: is subject to $100 per person admin fee. Balance refunded.
- 5 to 14-nights: is subject to $200 per person admin fee. Balance refunded.
- 15 to 21-nights: is subject $300 per person admin fee. Balance refunded.
Cancelations within 30 days of arrival:
- 29 to 15-days prior to arrival: 50% of deposit is forfeited per person. Balance refunded.
- 0 to 14-days prior to arrival: entire deposit per person is forfeited.
- No refunds will be granted for early departures for any reason. Entire balance owing will be charged to pre-authorized credit card registered to guest.
Missed or Canceled Appointments within 24 hours
- Day Spa - entire deposit will be forfeited for missed or canceled appointments with less than 24 hours notice.
- In-house Guests - full cost of reserved spa treatments, horseback riding, coaching session or readings will be charged to your account for missed or canceled appointments with less than 24 hour notice.
- Juice Cleanse orders: in-house guests may cancel thier juice cleanse order with notice. A fee of $25 per person will be charged for day of cancelation and the following day.
Events & Guest Speaker Disclaimer
- Engagements or workshops that are not fulfilled by a guest presenter for any reason, refunds will not be granted.
- Grail Springs's primary focus is providing programming which includes room, meals, yoga, recreation and spa therapies. We will however do our very best to find replacements for presenters who cancel unexpectedly.
Loyalty Program: Same Time Next Year?!
- Reserve your next retreat before you depart or within one week of your departure and you'll receive an additional 25% off the regular rate year-round. How? Make a pre-deposit of $299 and we'll apply it to your next retreat deposit when you are ready to book! For 25% discount to remain valid, reservation is to be made by phone and within one year of last stay. Minimum 4-nights or more. Loyalty discount not valid with any other offer.
Health & Safety Disclaimer
- Grail Springs is not equipped to host those individuals with drug or alcohol addictions, mental illness, transmittable diseases, those under a doctors care, or severe food allergies. Grail Springs reserves the right to cancel a reservation due to any of the above at any time without penalty to Grail Springs if guest has misrepresented.
- Grail Springs provides a smoke-free environment and also one of peace and tranquility for the purposes of creating a santuary for complete relaxation, transformation and soul healing for each and every guest. We reserve the right to request that a guest depart early without refund if at any time they are not respectful towards other guests, staff or not following the Peace Intention Guidelines. Please be sure to read and following the Grail Springs Peace Intention Guidelines. Our Guest Services staff and/or our Life Coaches are alway there for you if you require someone to talk to.
Hop on Airport Shuttle on Sundays - $60 plus tax each way when booking 7, 14 or 21-nights:
- Depart Toronto Airport at 1:30pm - Flight should be scheduled to arrive no later than 12:15pm, leaving enough time to get through customs and luggage claim. Shuttle will stop in Peterborough at 3pm for beverage, washroom break and transfer. Arrive at Grail Springs at 4:30pm.
- Depart Grail Springs at 9:45am - When booking flight home make sure that if it is an International flight, it should depart no earlier than 3pm, Domestic flights should depart no earlier than 2:30pm. Shuttle stops in Peterborough at 11:30pm for beverage, washroom break and transfer. Arrives at Toronto Airport at 1:00pm.
Ontario Accessibility Program
- Our organization make available documents that are required by the Customer Service Standard upon request. [O. Reg. 429/07, s. 8(1) & (2) & 9(1)]