Grail Springs Founder Madeleine Marentette
Author, Speaker, Spiritual Guide, Wayfarer
Madeleine was born in Toronto, Canada. She began a career in hospitality while studying art history and design in college. Her passion and appreciation for nature, ancient history, design and beautiful spaces were nurtured while living in Germany with her grandparents. Under the canopies of the black forests and hikes to mountaintop monasteries along with stories of secret passageways, hidden treasures and noble knights, all fueled her love for adventure and understanding the mysteries of the human condition. Her mission today as a spiritual entrepreneur and leader is to continue to evolve as a person as well as nurture her creation, the awe-inspiring Grail Springs Retreat for its visitors to continue to trust and enjoy as a sacred place for personal transformation.
During the last months of completing college her career plans were interrupted by a serious health crisis. The illness pushed her towards a life journey in self-discovery and self-healing. The changing day in her life would come in 1988 when she attended a discourse given by His Holiness the Dalai Lama at the University of Toronto. Inner revelations about the mind and it’s profound connection as the in-between mediator between soul and spirit led her to immerse herself in the study of meditation, metaphysics and the ancient practice called Raja Yoga, known as the ‘Royal Path’ or ‘King’s Way’. Through a dedicated process of daily meditation, she not only found herself healed over time, but has she become a knowledgeable teacher, soul coach and writer in metaphysics and soul sciences.
Dedicated to a life of service she continues to write, teach and create events at Grail Springs that inspire and bring awareness to the sacred relationship between ourselves, each other, animals and planet. Madeleine holds a series of lectures throughout the year at Grail Springs. She is presently working on her next book to be released in 2018, a semi-autobiography on the quest for the human-soul integration and celebrating the launch of her personal brand and website in 2017. www.madeleinemarentette.com
Soul Coaching – 60 min $225, in person or via phone
For over twenty-five years Madeleine has dedicated herself to the study of the human-soul-connection. With today’s unique lifestyle challenges she feels this awareness is relevant to meeting the present day needs of the individual more than ever. Her journey into this inner world began when she immersed herself into the practice of Raja Yoga; 'the Kingly Science of the Soul', scribed over two-thousand years ago and teaching us how to thread our form-centred personality – with the light of our soul; understanding why it exists, what are its properties, attributes and purpose as it specifically relates to the seeker. This coaching is designed for the individual who is looking for clarity, sensing that it is time to open up their heart and mind and view their life from a spiritual perspective. This coaching is intended to illuminate the path as one moves forward through their uniquely experienced life now and into the future.
"I was fortunate enough to have an incredible soul coaching today. After the past few months of struggling with different emotions with the loss of my mom, she filled my heart and soul. " ~ Natalie S
"You helped me so much when I was ill and showed up after my colon carcinoma surgery. You helped my husband Dennis learn to find inner peace when he had his cancer. When Dennis died in Feb 2011 I became depressed and withdrawn. I had a relapse and collapsed at school. I pulled your book out you signed for me and began to focus once again. And now I graduate in 10 days from my 3 year Advanced Advertising and Marketing course with honours. I am sharing that we do have the ability to renew ourself with the right vehicle and good clean health. Thank you." ~Sherry Z
"My heart sings, to feel that it is filled with love again and that those tears are all from feeling happy, fortunate and blessed." ~ Indah, Netherlands
"I just finished a 5 night stay at Grail Springs and participated in The Light of the Soul retreat with Madeleine Marentette. I was under a lot of stress from loss, work and just the hustle and bustle of life. I was completely drained and needed to recharge my batteries... to "fill my cup" so I decided to go solo and find my path again. It was truly life changing for me. The actual workshop with Madeleine left me so profoundly changed. I felt completely loved, supported and safe through the whole process. Anyone who has that feeling in their gut, that gnawing to follow an inner voice but doesn't know how or where to start; it is here with Madeleine who has walked the walk and can help to get you on your path." ~ Caroline F
Sign up for her monthly newsletter or join her Webinar Course on 'How to Super-Manifest a Brilliant and Beautiful Life!'. Join anytime.
Productions & Accomplishments
- 2017 Launch of her new website on the consious art of soulful living www.madeleinemarentette.com
- 2017-2018 'How to Super-Manifest a Brilliant and Beautiful Life' Live Webinar
- 2015-2016 Member of the Clinton Global Foundation: Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Becomes the first member in Canada for Healing Hotels of the World
- 'Grail Lady Faire', Canada’s summer festival & conference for empowering women, won 'Festival of the Year' award for 2012 and recognition from the Canadian House of Parliament
- 'The Grail Mantra', 6-minute moving meditation practice filmed in California, adopted by thousands of individuals as a morning practice in mindfulness. Youtube Video
- '100 Women of Destiny', 31-day marathon tele-event in honour of the 100th year of International Women's Day. Interviews included Lindsay Wagner, Ingrid Newkirk (PETA), Debbie Travis, Ricki Lake, Rickie Beckwith, Mallika Chopra and Marci Shimoff.
- ‘Awaken the Dreamer Symposium’ hosting international transformational leaders, interviewing the likes of Neale Donald Walsch, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Rev. Michael Beckwith and Jack Canfield.
- Hosted several Sacred Travel Journeys for Women to Machu Picchu, Peru including the Sacred Valley, assisting Andean villages with agricultural equipment, food, nutrition, hygiene items
- 2008-2009 Served on the UN Millennium Development Goals Award Committee
- 1993 Founded HART; Highland Animal Relief Team, rescue and foster care organization which continues its work to this day.
- Grail Springs Holistic Detox: For Body, Mind & Spirit (McArthur Publishing 2008)
- Recipes for Life: Beautiful Food & Words to Live By (M&M Productions 2015)