When you are feeling down, cut up and toss the following ingredients into a large soup pot...with lots of LOVE!
4 carrots ( washed with skin on)
2 red potatoes with skin
1 onion quartered
2 stalks celery
1/2 bunch parsley
1/2 head red cabbage
1/2 bunch broccoli
4 Cloves of garlic (or more) crushed
- Add filtered/purified water to about an inch above veggies. With burner on LOW, simmer for 30 minutes. Do not boil.
- Add two teaspoons Bragg's Liquid Aminos from the health food store for seasoning. Add to blender and puree. Then store in refrigerator.
- Have an 8 ounce cup of this once a day.
- Add in some freshly grated ginger & freshly squeezed lemon juice for extra healing power.
- Freeze in ice cube trays for use as a base in making baby's food or as the liquid for a stir fry
- Makes a great base for soups or stews
- Makes for a great base for any pilaf, rice quinoa, millet, barley
- Can replace milk in any recipe.
- Add corn starch or Arrowroot to thicken and you get a gravy or base for chinese food
- Can be flavored with quality soya sauce (Braggs liquid amino) worchestershire sauce, tabasco or a variety of others
- A base for all successful alkaline cooking!