VISHUDDA - A Women's Gathering ~ Full Moon May 17-18-19
Included with all retreat packages
Vishudda is Sanskrit for the 5th centre of our chakra system,
power centre for the communication of self-expression, creativity, and truth
This exclusive Women's Retreat has been designed in honour of Vishudda, our voice centre. To open and expand, to enrich and activate our life purpose, to allow for a free-flow of self-expression AND to CELEBRATE our unique VOICE within.
Gather under the Full Moon May 17-19, 2019 - limited to 60 participants (only 4 rooms + one eco-tabin left)
A Celebration of VOICE - AUM!
- dynamic, round table discussions led by inspiring facilitators
- multiple interactive workshops to choose from: forest bathing, drum journey, labyrinth walks, zen canoeing, teepee circle, equine circle meditation, and more
- Kirtan, circles of song, drumming, chanting and talking stick. Express thyself!
- spa therapies available such as chakra balancing, chakra baths, private coaching and readings
- fabulous healthy meals, treats and herbal teas
- GODDESS SOIREE! We're playing dressup on Saturday evening as gather after dinner for song and dance. Use your imagination, listen to your soul, and allow your true Goddess to shine.
- before/after photo of your chakras as they connect, open and expand to its potential. Seeing is believing.
When our vital life-force energy flows freely and unhindered, our creativity and natural self-expression finds its pure voice to speak up, speak out, heal, and change the world. Join a community of extraordinary women for a glorious weekend of self-expression, creativity and most of all, a whole lot of FUN!
Reminder! This is a holiday weekend so take the day off work and leave early to beat the traffic. Arrival time, whether you are staying onsite or offsite is between 3-6pm. Register at the front desk.
BEFORE photos of chakras are taking place from 3-5pm ONLY. We ask that participants honour all the times. It is a good idea to be early to be on time. Cheers! Bring results of your bio photo and report to the first workshop at 7:30pm for a fascinating look at YOUR Vishudda.
May 17th ARRIVAL DAY - 3pm to 10pm
- 3-5pm registration, explore the property and and book in to the spa for a chakra balancing. You will also have the opportunity to register for two 1-hour workshops.
- 3-5pm have your BEFORE chakra photo captured - please bring your iPhone to capture photo and bring results to the evenings workshop
- 5:15pm welcome orientation for early arrivals
- 6pm dinner at respective locations. If you are staying at Grail Springs dinner is included.
- 7:30pm sharp, welcome ceremony, song and introductions
- 8pm we take a look at the results of your chakra photos which will promise to be revelatory. Grail Springs research data reveals that the most hindered centre of the entire chakra system in the FEMININE energy body is the Vishudda. See and learn where your Vishudda centre lies on the energy scale and why. Join a lively group discussion on our common blockages and solutions on how to set one free. Learn from Grail Springs founder Madeleine Marentette about the story of Consciousness Evolution as it relates to the chakra system. We will engage in open discussions on the subject of the feminine through human history AND what does the future hold with regards to our responsibility to move the destiny of the feminine forward?
- 10pm we leave you with a reflection and song to take you into a restful sleep. Dream well!
May 18th DAY TWO - 10am to 10pm
- 8:45 yoga for those staying onsite
- 10am sharp we reconvene in the beautiful Great Hall for the beloved Grail Morning Mantra.
- With our personal intentions set, we enter into a fascinating interactive workshop and follow this with the traditional talking stick circle. Ho!
- 12:30pm – lunch included with all tickets and onsite guests, delicious, vegan buffet
- 1:30-3:45pm - Attend two optional 1-hour sessions that you pre-registered for on Friday check-in. Example offerings: Equine Meditation, Labyrinth Walk, The Exit, Chakra Healing Music Meditation, Medicine Wheel Circle, Teepee Time, Animal Spirit Quest Drum Journey. 10 persons maximum per class. First come first serve to get here early to join the workshop of choice.
- 4-5:30pm - we return together to the Great Hall to share our discoveries and breaththoughs
- 5:30pm – dinner included, delicious vegan buffet, take a break and get ready for the Soiree.
7:30pm GODDESS SOIREE! A dress-up theatrical party filled with colour, light, laughter, song, chant, dance, and MAGIC! Wear what speaks from your soul. Bring drums, chimes, maracas, scarves, your joy and of course your voice! We start off the evening at the campfire honouring the full moon with ceremony. Followed by a 1-hour call and response Kirtan Concert with the beautiful Shantdeep! Following the concert we will raise the energy with song, nastalgia and dance!
Shantdeep is a Canadian musician, singer-songwriter and Kirtan facilitator. She shares her passion for chanting with a wide audience including music lovers and those who enjoy connecting deeply with earth, soul and song. It is her wish that the practice of changing may bring more peace and healing to the world.
“Singing mantras as a group is a powerful experience because the audience is always invited to participate. Thus it is an interactive experience which brings everyone into states of deep joy and quietude. As we empty your minds, all thoughts and mental chatter disappear and the healing vibrations of the sacred words take us home to the serene present moment”.
May 19th DAY THREE - 9am to 12:30pm - participants welcome to stay until 6pm to enjoy lunch, Grail Springs property and services
- 9am sharp reconvene in the beautiful Great Hall for the Grail Morning Mantra
- With our personal intentions set once again, we enter into our final circle of Inter-ACTION.
- 9:30-10:30am each participant will step out for a few minutes to have AFTER chakra photos taken.
- 10:30am chakra photo results are in, follow with open discussion and sharing.
- 12pm final ceremony, group photo and announcement for next gathering.
- 12:30pm lunch for those who pre-ordered.
- 1:30pm-6pm spa is open for continued treatments and private sessions offered by facilitators.
- 2:30pm – follow the trail to the Grail Springs crystal crop for a magical, reconnection with the power of Mother Nature. Bring your vision, voice and drum.
Call 1-877-553-5772 to book your all-inclusive retreat package.
All-Inclusive Rates per person: 2-nights accommodations, meals, all Vishudda activities, before and after chakra photos:
Two twins: $590 per person all-inclusive (min 2 persons)
One queen: $610 per person all-inclusive (min 2 persons)
One king: $630 per person all-inclusive (min 2 persons)
Two queens: $650 per person all-inclusive (min 3 persons - max 4)
Eco-tabin - one queen & one twin: $550 per person all-inclusive (min 2 persons - max 3)
Please Read Our Policy: Due to high demand, we are unable to accept single occupancy bookings for this event. Secured bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit, with balance due 30 days prior to event. Reservation is non-cancelable. Reservation is transferable to another party and is the responsibility of the reservation holder. Rates are per person based on double, triple or quad occupancy.
Off-site tickets are sold out. If you have a purchased a ticket here are other available accommodations to contact close to Grail Springs:
B&B cottage with walkout level on the lake, sleeps 3 https://abnb.me/yVWjL2bHpS
Home with walkout level on the lake, sleeps 4 - two single beds, one queen bed $99 per night per person, includes kitchen facilities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring:
- Your Voice!
- Journal and pen
- Drum, precussion instruments
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Costume dressup for the Vishudda BLUE BLUE SOIREE on Saturday evening