Policies, terms & conditions
- Grail Springs is a Holistic Wellness Centre, assisting guests in body-mind-spirit integration.
- Grail Springs is not a rehabilitation centre nor a medical spa facility. We are unequipped to service substance addiction or mental health issues. We reserve the right to request immediate departure if an individual, staff or other guests feel they are at risk or uncomfortable with behaviour that is not conducive to the centre.
- Plant-based Meals & Food Allergies – We provide a daily set menu, consisting of plant-based meals with gluten-free options. We do not ensure food is nut-free. We are not equipped to deal with food preferences, severe allergies, medical diets, customized meal plans, nor administer EpiPen.
- Smoke-free & Vape-free – Grail Springs is designated smoke-free inside and outside including medical marijuana and vapes. Guests who ignore this policy will be asked to depart immediately and charged $250 smoke-damage fee.
- Alcohol-free – It is recommended that alcohol is not consumed in order to keep within our wellness mandate.
- Read Grail Springs Peace Intention
- Work-free zones, wifi, cell phones – In order to maintain a restful atmosphere, electronics are only to be used in guest rooms.
- Photo taking with phones and cameras is permitted while being mindful of the privacy of other guests.
- Quiet Hours – 9pm to 7am
Check-in 4pm: NOTE Reception Desk closes at 8:30pm.
We cannot accommodate check-in OR check-out days on Saturdays. Thank you for your understanding.
- Rooms are guaranteed ready by 4pm. A locker is available for early arrivals or late departures.
- Lunch is available for purchase on check-in or check-out day or a lunch-to-go with 24 hour notice.
- Dining room final seating is 6:30pm. Meals are not held past 6:30pm.
- Check-out of room is 12pm.
- Stays are limited to 14-nights maximum.
- Check-in not possible after 8:30pm.
- 50% deposit is required per person to guarantee a reservation
Date Change & Fees:
- reservation may be moved to within one year of original booking and is subject to future rates
- reservation date may be changed within 24-hours of making the reservation without penalty
- reservation date change is not accepted 7-days or less prior to arrival
- 8 to 21-days prior to arrival: 25% of deposit will be charged plus hst
- 22-days or more prior to arrival: $100 per person will be charged plus hst
- Special offers with expiry dates are not carried forward. Changes are subject to future rates
Cancellation & Fees:
Strictly applies to all circumstances including testing positive for COVID-19. If you have concerns it is recommended to PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE FROM MANULIFE
- reservation may be cancelled within 24-hours from time of booking with full deposit refunded
- 7-days or less prior to arrival: full deposit is forfeited
- 8 to 21-days prior to arrival: 50% deposit plus hst charged, remaining balance refunded
- 22-days or more prior to arrival: $100 per person charged plus hst, remaining balance refunded
Concerned about further a provincial shut down? We honour all deposits made for a reservation that may fall within a future shutdown. A gift certificate for the full amount with no expiry date will be sent to you.
No Refunds for changes made 7-days prior to arrival, including late arrival, or early departure:
- Refunds are not granted for any cancellation or date change requested 7-days or less prior to arrival
- Refunds are not granted for late arrival or early departure for any reason
- Full balance owing will be charged to pre-authorized credit card registered to the room for early departure
Day Spa, Treatment Only and Check-In Appointments:
- Full deposit is required at time of booking.
- Reservation may be cancelled or changed within 24-hours of making the reservation without penalty
- 2-days or less prior to arrival: deposit is forfeited
- 3-days or more prior to arrival: $25 admin fee per person plus hst. Balance refunded.
Using a Gift Certificate or Third Party paying for your stay:
- 50% deposit is required per person to guarantee reservation. You may use all or a portion of gift certificate as your secured deposit. Same cancellation policies apply to the gift certificate deposit as if using a credit card deposit.
- Reservations paid for by a third party requires payment in full including taxes, a signed letter of authorization and a photocopy of front and back of driver's license. Must be received within 24-hours of making reservation in order to guarantee it.
Pre-Authorization and Long Term Stays:
- Guests are required to present upon check-in a personalized credit card for pre-authorization on the balance owing including add-on services, incidentals and taxes.
- Guests staying 10-nights or longer are required to make further deposits every 7-days equal to the amount of current charges.
- Tipping is by cash only and at the discretion of guests. We recommend the traditional standards of hospitality industry of 15%-20%. We do not accept tips via credit cards. Tip envelopes are available for your convenience.
Guest Speaker Disclaimer
- Evening workshops that are not fulfilled by a presenter for any reason, refunds will not be granted. We will however do our very best to find replacements for presenters who cancel unexpectedly.
Loyalty Program: Same Time Next Year?
- Ask about out Loyalty Program prior to check-out and save on your next journey!
Health & Safety Disclaimer
- Grail Springs is not equipped to host those individuals with drug or alcohol addictions, mental illness, transmittable diseases, those under a doctor's care, or severe food allergies. Grail Springs reserves the right to cancel a reservation due to any of the above at any time without penalty to Grail Springs if guest has misrepresented.
Ontario Accessibility Program
- Our organization make available documents that are required by the Customer Service Standard upon request. [O. Reg. 429/07, s. 8(1) & (2) & 9(1)]
Ontario Service Dogs must be pre-approved with proof of OSDA ID
- Our organization respects the rights of persons with disabilities who have service dog companions. Guests are required to send a copy of the proper certification ID card to email@example.com PRIOR to receiving a reservation confirmation. Any person who falsely submits ID will be reported to the Attorney General as per Grail Springs obligation under the Ontario Service Dog Act. Original ID card must be presented again upon check-in. Service dogs must be present with their owners at all times. Service dogs may not be left tied up or unattended. Owners who leave service dogs unattended, or left to bark, or disturb guests in any way, will be asked to depart immediately and with no consequence to Grail Springs. Owners of service dogs agree to cover any damage caused by dogs to the premises. [Bill 80 - Ontario Service Dog Act, 2016]