Madeleine Marentette, BA ~ Author, Educator, Designer, Metaphysician
Madeleine Marentette founded Grail Springs Retreat for Wellbeing Canada in 1993. An interior designer by trade, she has worked in the hospitality and wellness industry most of her life and has her Bachelor Degree in Metaphysical Science.
Madeleine was born in Toronto, Canada. She began a career in hospitality while studying art history and design in college. Her passion and appreciation for nature, ancient history, design and beautiful spaces were nurtured while living in Germany with her grandparents. Under the canopies of the mystical Black Forest and hikes to mountaintop monasteries along with stories of secret passageways, hidden treasures and noble knights, all fueled her love for understanding the mysteries of the human condition. Her mission today as a spiritual entrepreneur and leader is to continue to evolve as a person as well as nurture her creation, the multi-awardwinning Grail Springs Retreat for Wellbeing, a sacred place for personal transformation.
During the last months of completing college her career plans were interrupted by a serious health crisis. The illness pushed her towards a life journey in self-discovery and self-healing. The changing day in her life would come in 1988 when she attended a discourse given by His Holiness the Dalai Lama at Convocation Hall at the University of Toronto campus. Inner revelations about the mind and it’s profound connection as the in-between mediator between soul and spirit led her to immerse herself in the study of meditation, metaphysics and the ancient practice of Raja Yoga, known as the ‘Royal Path’ or ‘King’s Way’. Through a dedicated process of daily meditation, she not only found herself healed over time, but has she become a knowledgeable teacher in the processes of manifestation, spiritual leader and writer in metaphysics and soul sciences.
Dedicated to a life of service she continues to write, teach and create programs at Grail Springs that inspire and bring awareness to the sacred relationship between ourselves, each other, animals and planet. In 2023 Madeleine received her Bachelor Degree in Metaphysical Science with the University of Arizona. She is presently working on her next two books; the process of manifesation, and a semi-autobiography on the quest for the human-soul integration.
Productions & Accomplishments
- November 23, 2023 Manifest MasterClass Webinar
- 2021-2023 Reverse Aging Workshop Series - see Grail Springs Calendar of Events
- 2021 I Choose Earth Event
- 2019 Vishuda Women's Event
- 2019 Launch of her new aromatherapy line Grail Alchemy
- 2018 We Are the Change Women's Festival & Conference
- 2018 Sacred Iceland Journey
- 2018 Love Made Me Do It Women's Fundraiser Event Toronto
- 2017 Launch of her website on the Conscious Art of Soulful Living www.madeleinemarentette.com
- 2017-2018 'How to Super-Manifest a Brilliant and Beautiful Life' Live Webinar
- 2015-2016 Member of the Clinton Global Foundation: Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Becomes the first member in Canada for Healing Hotels of the World
- 'Grail Lady Faire', Canada’s summer festival & conference for empowering women, won 'Festival of the Year' award for 2012 and recognition from the Canadian House of Parliament
- 'The Grail Mantra', 6-minute moving meditation practice filmed in California, adopted by thousands of individuals as a morning practice in mindfulness. Youtube Video
- '100 Women of Destiny', 31-day marathon tele-event in honour of the 100th year of International Women's Day. Interviews included Lindsay Wagner, Ingrid Newkirk (PETA), Debbie Travis, Ricki Lake, Rickie Beckwith, Mallika Chopra and Marci Shimoff.
- ‘Awaken the Dreamer Symposium’ hosting international transformational leaders, interviewing the likes of Neale Donald Walsch, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Rev. Michael Beckwith and Jack Canfield.
- Hosted several Sacred Travel Journeys for Women to Machu Picchu, Peru including the Sacred Valley, assisting Andean villages with agricultural equipment, food, nutrition, hygiene items
- 2008-2009 Served on the UN Millennium Development Goals Award Committee
- 1993 Founded HART; Highland Animal Relief Team, rescue and foster care organization which continues its work to this day.
- Grail Springs Holistic Detox: For Body, Mind & Spirit (McArthur Publishing - Harper Collins 2008)
- Recipes for Life: Beautiful Food & Words to Live By (M&M Productions 2015)