'unplug' in our Forest Eco-Tabins
An eco-wellness experience open from May to September.
These unique accommodations are a cross between a cabin and a tent, hence 'tabin'.
A two to three minute walk from the main building they are nicely tucked in on the edge of our forest and walking trails,
perfect for someone who wants disconnect from electronics and reconnect with the peace and quiet and healing gifts of nature.
The tabins are well appointed with cozy duvets, vintage Hudson Bay wool blankets and handmade furnishings. This is camping luxury style. There is a modern composting toilet close by and full access to the locker rooms in the main building for showering. Here are some photos and price indication and what is included:
Algonquin Tabin: located in a sunny area at the edge of the forest and trails, overlooking horse paddock, often an areas that is visited by deer.
Highlander Tabin: located in a shaded area ducked in the edge of the the forest.
Distance from main building: Eco-tabins are a 2-3 minute walk from the main building and only a one minute walk from each other.
- one double bed and one single bed, maximum three people
- well appointed, cozy and spacious
- located on our nature trail
- walk-out deck with Adirondack chairs
- modern composting toilet close by
- assigned lockers are inside main building (recommended to lock valuables in car or locker)
- it is not recommended to keep food inside tabins
- cars are not permitted by the eco-tabins. Parking is only a one-minute walk from tabins
- showers are inside main building, open 24 hours for tabin guests
- daily tidy available, linen turnover every three days
- no wi-fi or electricity, zero EMF's
"I had the good fortune of staying in an eco-tabin while I was at Grail Springs. I enjoyed all of the wonders an Ontario forest has to offer from the comfort of a clean and cozy Canadiana (tent) cabin. It was a real treat to unplug and unwind while the forest sang around me. Thank you Grail Springs!" ~ Mandi H.