travel protocols for covid-19
Grail Springs is Open. Phase 3 begins at 12:01am Friday, July 17th.
Reservation Centre is open daily 8am to 8pm. Online booking is available.
Book with Confidence: While we are all emerging from these challenging few months, we here to help you pursue your new goals. We want you to rest assure that Grail Springs will be a safe place to retreat to when you are ready for your next wellness getaway. Management has taken guidance from associated governing bodies on health and safety protocols to keep both staff and guests safe. Some of theses protocols are as follows:
- Guests are required to answer screening questions upon arrival and prior to spa treatments and coaching.
- Guests understand that social distancing will be required in all public spaces.
- If social distancing is a challenge guests understand they must wear a mask and when travelling through building.
- Any guest experiencing symptoms will be required to return to their room and call for assistance.
- Sanitization stations are located around the retreat centre for you to sanitize frequently.
- All public areas have a pure air system with hepa filter and UV light.
- We ask that inhouse guests only use washrooms in their suites whenever possible.
- Guests and staff will practice safe distancing at all times.
- Patio dining is encouraged. Room service is complimentary. Bento boxes available for picnics on the lawn.
- Max 10 guests per indoor yoga class.
- Outdoor yoga will be offered on yoga deck, weather permitting.
- Guests to provide own yoga mat and meditation cushion (mats are available for purchase in our shop)
- We recommend that guests bring their own personal beach towel and sandals/slippers for the time being.
- Spa therapists are required to wear a mask during treatments.
- Ontario Massage College requires that all clients wear a mask during an RMT massage.
- Vichy and steam treatments will not be availalbe until we are notified otherwise.
- Outdoor spa treatments are available in our spa tents and encouraged whenever possible.
- Saunas are temporarily closed until further instruction from Ontario government.
- Equine meditation classes, coaching and evening talks are all available.
- Cleaning protocols will be strictly adhered to as per health and safety guidelines.
- We thank you in advance for your patience, support, and your understanding.
+1-877-553-5772 Canada & US
+001-613-332-0154 International Calls
BOOK ONLINE Confirmation letter will be emailed right away, followed by a call from Reservations during regular office hours.
CANCELLATION POLICIES & CONDITIONS
Reservations may be canceled within 24 hours without penalty.