travel protocols for covid-19
Grail Springs Reservation Desk is open to answer any questions and take your reservation.
Online booking is available.
Grail Springs Reopens at 3pm on Friday, February 12th, 2021
Book with Confidence: Rest assure Grail Springs is a safe place to retreat to when you are ready for your next wellness getaway. Management continues to receive updates and guidance from governing bodies on health and safety protocols to keep both staff and guests safe. Some of theses protocols are as follows:
- Grail Springs is limiting the total number of guests at any one time to 20 persons.
- Guests are required to answer screening questions by telephone a few days prior to arrival.
- Guests are required to answer screening questions upon arrival.
- Guests understand that social distancing will be required in all public spaces.
- If social distancing is a challenge guests understand they must wear a mask and also when travelling through hallways where social distancing cannot be avoided.
- Any guest experiencing symptoms will be required to return to their room and call for assistance.
- Sanitization stations are located around the retreat centre for you to sanitize frequently.
- All public areas have a pure air cleaning system with hepa filter and UV light.
- We ask that in-house guests only use washrooms in their suites whenever possible.
- Guests and staff will practice safe distancing at all times. Staff are required to wear masks.
- Room service is complimentary.
- Max 10 guests per indoor yoga class.
- Guests to provide own yoga mat and meditation cushion (mats are available for purchase in our shop)
- We recommend that guests bring their own personal beach towel and sandals/slippers.
- Spa therapists are required to wear a mask during treatments.
- Ontario Massage College requires that all clients wear a mask during an RMT massage.
- Saunas are temporarily closed until further instruction from Ontario government.
- Coaching sessions and evening talks are available.
- Cleaning protocols will be strictly adhered to as per health and safety guidelines.
- Daily tidy's will not be offered by housekeeping for the time being unless requested.
- We thank you in advance for your patience, support, and your understanding.
+1-877-553-5772 Canada & US
+001-613-332-0154 International Calls
BOOK ONLINE Confirmation letter will be emailed right away, followed by a call from Reservations during regular office hours.
CANCELLATION POLICIES & CONDITIONS
Reservations may be canceled within 24 hours without penalty.