travel protocols for covid-19
Book with Confidence: Management continues to receive updates and guidance from all pertinent governing bodies on health and safety protocols to keep both staff and guests safe.
Proof of Vaccinations are Required as of September 22, 2021: Ontario Government announced proof of two COVID-19 vaccinations along with photo identification will be required for entry in to certain high-risk indoor, public settings, including restaurants, fitness venues and event venues. Grail Springs falls in to all of these sectors.
All guests checking-in to Grail Springs must comply to the following requirements as of September 22nd: Upon ARRIVAL: Two certificates showing proof of two vaccines PLUS health card or driver's license ID.
OR Prior to ARRIVAL: Medical Exemption Note from a doctor sent ahead of arrival PLUS ID PLUS a negative covid test certificate dated not more than 72 hours prior to arrival.
Protocols are as follows:
- Guests are required to answer screening form upon arrival.
- Staff is required to answer screening form each day prior to each shift provided by Ontario Ministry of Health
- Privacy Act: No personal health information about employees shall be divulged to customers. Guests must refrain from asking staff members about personal health information.
- Guests understand that while walking through public hallways or standing in common areas that social distancing is required. Guest may remove mask once seated in dining room, great hall or yoga class.
- Guest experiencing symptoms will be required to return to their room and call for assistance.
- All areas have a pure air cleaning system with HEPA filter and UV light .
- Staff are required to wear masks.
- Saunas and Thermal Circuit is open ~ max 2 persons who share same accommodations.
- Indoor yoga class resumes, max 14 guests per class.
+1-877-553-5772 Canada & US
+001-613-332-0154 International Calls
BOOK ONLINE Confirmation letter will be emailed right away, followed by a call from Reservations during regular office hours.
CANCELLATION POLICIES & CONDITIONS
Reservations may be canceled within 24 hours without penalty.