travel protocols for covid-19
Grail Springs Reservation Desk is open to answer any questions and take your reservation.
Online booking is available.
Grail Springs reopens Sunday, June 13th at 3pm, 2021 under the following conditions:
Book with Confidence: Management continues to receive updates and guidance from governing bodies on health and safety protocols to keep both staff and guests safe. Protocols are as follows:
- Guests are required to answer screening questions by telephone a few days prior to arrival.
- Guests are required to fill in a screening questionaire upon arrival.
- Guests understand that social distancing and mask wearing will be required in public spaces until Ontario government lifts requirement.
- Any guest experiencing symptoms will be required to return to their room and call for assistance.
- Sanitization stations are located around the retreat centre for you to sanitize frequently.
- All public areas have a pure air cleaning system with hepa filter and UV light.
- Staff are required to wear masks.
- Room service is complimentary.
- Max 13 guests per indoor yoga class.
- Guests to provide own yoga mat and meditation cushion (yoga mats are available for purchase in our shop)
- We recommend that guests bring their own personal beach towel and sandals/slippers.
- Spa therapists are required to wear a mask during treatments.
- Ontario Massage College requires that all clients wear a mask during an RMT massage.
- Saunas are temporarily closed until further instruction from Ontario government.
- Coaching sessions are available.
- Evening talks may or may not be available depending on the Ontario indoor gathering mandate.
- Cleaning protocols will be strictly adhered to as per health and safety guidelines.
- Daily tidy's will not be offered by housekeeping for the time being unless requested.
- We thank you in advance for your patience, support, and your understanding.
+1-877-553-5772 Canada & US
+001-613-332-0154 International Calls
BOOK ONLINE Confirmation letter will be emailed right away, followed by a call from Reservations during regular office hours.
CANCELLATION POLICIES & CONDITIONS
Reservations may be canceled within 24 hours without penalty.