Fire & Ice Celebration
Included with all retreat packages
December 27 to January 1
Looking for a Meaningful Holiday Celebration? Need time for reflection, being quiet and restful, and most of all, stopping for a while to sit in nature and appreciation for life itself.
Are you ready for a holistic holiday this year? Want to do something different that feels good for your body, mind and Spirit!? Think snowshoeing across the lake, curling up by the Great Hall fireplace, aromatherapy massage, delicious meals - and you don't have to do the dishes! How about meditation by candlelight...dreaming of a white, holistic Christmas?
This is just a sample of what you can look forward to during the Fire & Ice Festivities, a fun-filled time with traditional holiday activities, yoga, meditations and more:
- Dec 27th join the 4pm Fire Ceremony - how will you bring in the new year?!
- Daily mantra, yoga and meditation each morning
- Tai Chi with Marrion Lott Sunday, December 29th
- Spa Enthusiasts! 20% off Spa Collections starting December 27th!
- Enjoy the outdoor wet/dry sauna and hot mineral tub. Take the polar bear plunge in to the snow!
- Snowshoe excursions around the Ice Path around Chalice Lake - weather permitting
- It may be possible to skate the ice path on the lake - weather permitting - bring your own skates
- NEW! Daily Spa Tastings in the beautiful Medicine Hall from 4:30 to 5:45pm. $25 for 15 mins each. Purchase at the front desk. Try the Tuning Forks, The Black Pearl, Crown Massage, Back-Neck-Shoulder Massage, Chakra Balancing. Try something you have never experienced before!
- Afternoon campfires with homemade hot chili chocolate.
Evening Gatherings with Guest Presenters 7pm:
- 27th Crystal Bowl Meditation with Laura Milcawich
- 28th Creative ReAwakenings with John Parson
- 29th Chakra Balancing Music Meditation with Madeleine Marentette
- 30th Plant-Based Diet with Chef Chris Byrne
- 31st Vision 2020! How to Super-Manifest a Brilliant & Beautiful Life with Madeleine Marentette
- 1st Breathing in the New Year ~ Candlelight Pranayama & Breathwork with Jason Secord