Banana Buckwheat Pancakes
- 1 cup (250 ml) brown rice flower
- 1 cup (250 ml) buckwheat flower
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) baking powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) cinnamon
- Dash Himalayan salt
- 2 cups (500 ml) water
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) grape seed oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) fresh ginger, grated
- Maple syrup for serving
- ½ cup blueberries for serving
- Place all ingredients; except for serving maple syrup & blueberries, in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour batter into a bowl.
- Heat skillet. Use a small ice cream scoop to pour batter onto skillet. Cook 1 minute per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh blueberries.